It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 961 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

Re: Behaviour that exemplifies the Daily Mail Mindset.

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:04 pm 

Are the Middletons Britain's Kardashians?

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:32 pm 

Cyclist wrote:
... diseased dog-dribble ...

m'avin' that!

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:47 pm 

Location: Handforth, Cheshire, just half a mile across the border with fantastic Greater Manchester
Bones McCoy wrote:

They are about as much use and both serve the same purpose, a distraction for the morons so they wont want to know about NHS privatisation

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:21 pm 

Bones McCoy wrote:

Well done Bones, I was trying to formulate an explanation as to the Mail Online's obsession with the minutiae and attempts to turn a private wedding into an upmarket soap with made-up stories about the (many) attendees.

Can't we be more grown-up and just look at pictures of her arse?

And every day the paper boy brings more.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:27 pm 

Location: Handforth, Cheshire, just half a mile across the border with fantastic Greater Manchester
Think Kim K probably beats Pippa M slightly in the arse department, but, yes good thinking Daley

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:49 pm 

Twofer Maily anti cyclist wanker at Tuesday night's race (seventh on the road, first in my group, course really, really suited me)

Warming up on the course, punching up a wee rise on a single lane dead end to get the blood going, literally bothering no-one. Pulled down to the main road, waiting to turn out. Along comes this fucking eejit, stopping and giving the full "holding up traffic, pay road tax". The road is empty as Michael Gove's soul.

So far, so what, but his parting shot was " if you had money and a job, you'd be able to afford a car". He was driving a mk2 Polo. Roughly worth the same as my handlebars.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:46 pm 

mr angry manchester wrote:
Think Kim K probably beats Pippa M slightly in the arse department, but, yes good thinking Daley

Someone in a BTL comment once described Pippa M's derrière as "a back with a crack"...

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:26 pm 

I'd love to visit The Arse Department.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:07 pm 

Kreuzberger wrote:
Cyclist wrote:
... diseased dog-dribble ...

m'avin' that!

Th'art ryte wellcome, Sirrah

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:18 pm 

MisterMuncher wrote:
Twofer Maily anti cyclist wanker at Tuesday night's race (seventh on the road, first in my group, course really, really suited me)

Warming up on the course, punching up a wee rise on a single lane dead end to get the blood going, literally bothering no-one. Pulled down to the main road, waiting to turn out. Along comes this fucking eejit, stopping and giving the full "holding up traffic, pay road tax". The road is empty as Michael Gove's soul.

So far, so what, but his parting shot was " if you had money and a job, you'd be able to afford a car". He was driving a mk2 Polo. Roughly worth the same as my handlebars.

This confirms a theory I have about many of these knobs. You wouldn't catch them dead on a bike; they know full well they're not fit enough to ride one, and too addicted to their metal box to dream of being exposed to the elements. Moreover, they identify with their car (though God alone knows what self-image identifies you with a Mark II Polo). So to them the bloke on a bike must be either too poor to have a car, or so weird (i.e. different to them) that they "deserve" all the abuse they get (in the same way as tits at school think that the weirdos (i.e. non football obsessives) "deserve" having the shit beaten out of them). Either way, they have zero identification with the cyclist and zero empathy. That you could afford to buy a (second, third, whatever) car or have one sitting in the drive but prefer to cycle is so alien to them that they cannot help but hate you for it.

It's bad enough that you dare to exist. That once someone using the same mode of transport once held them up for twenty seconds is beyond the pale.

/ArmchairPsychiatry.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:29 pm 

Not quite as Mailite, but I've been berated by someone for walking to the shop rather than driving.

The shop in question was no more than 5 minutes walk from the house, and I was only getting a newspaper. Lovely sunny day, too.

Apparently, I was "too tight to pay for petrol".

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:22 am 

The same people will wax nostalgic about their rose tinted childhood, playing out of doors that didn't do them any harm, and how today's kids are all PlayStation, sexting and knifecrime.

Their heads must ring tritones and minor seconds with the cognitive dissonance.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:31 am 

When you think about it, I was a kid in the 60s, as I suspect some Mailites were. I recollect being indoors some of the time too, with things like Meccano, Lego and Hornby Dublo/Triang model trains etc. Of course I used to play outdoors too.

My 10 year old spends some time indoors, with PS3, ipads etc, he also goes out to play football.

Nothing really has changed.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:58 pm 

Yes, but there's health and safety outside and electricity inside, abd those are able excuse to hate anyone younger than yourself.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:26 pm 

' Total joke of a company': Woman blames ScotRail for her ruined £420 Louboutin shoes after she caught them getting off a CANCELLED TRAIN

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... -211077954

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 961 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next