It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 947 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

Re: Behaviour that exemplifies the Daily Mail Mindset.

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:35 pm 

Ex Royal Marine, 80, paints his own yellow lines and dishes out FINES to his neighbours amid a bitter parking dispute in his street

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... treet.html

His "parking tickets" read like a 419 scam email.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:30 pm 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01 ... -plumbers/

Britain's biggest landlord has banned 'battered wives' and plumbers from his properties

Not sure if biggest is related to him or his empire, the Plumber thing is amusing mind especially after banging on about it being "economics".

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:27 pm 

Arsehole moves ambulance while patient receives treatment inside. Blocking a parking space y'see.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-38568000

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:12 pm 

I was blocked in by an ambulance in a car park once.

Do you know what I did?

I sat and waited for about 20 minutes until it went away.

Because I'm not a shitgibbon.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:27 pm 

A suitably minded prosecution service and judge could definitely manage to get a custodial out of that. Here's hoping.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:12 pm 
in a handcart

Arnold wrote:
'He completely lost it and flipped': Female admirer left in tears as Poldark star Aidan Turner throws her off set after getting fed up with hordes of fans gathering to watch show being filmed and asking him to pose for selfies

She's 72 FFS! And not wanting hordes of people turning up every day and disrupting filming is hardly unreasonable.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4LAd1rQNn

There was a programme on Channel 4 around a week ago called "Confessions of the Paparazzi" which said that this story was completely made up by the same pap who took the photos.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:56 am 

Location: Handforth, Cheshire, just half a mile across the border with fantastic Greater Manchester
I was in Spar on Sunday afternoon and in front of me in the queue was a grumpy looking old git who, upon being asked if he wanted a 5p carrier bag replied along the lines of

"no, its the principle, Im not paying money to you to advertise because your names on the bag"

He picked up his bottles of milk and his paper and grumped out of the shop. Guess which paper he had bought....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:04 pm 

Motorist is branded a hero by other drivers after parking for an hour with his open boot blocking a speed camera that once gave him a fine

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... venge.html

Heroically encouraging speeding and endangering lives. What a prize bell!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:41 pm 

mr angry manchester wrote:
I was in Spar on Sunday afternoon and in front of me in the queue was a grumpy looking old git who, upon being asked if he wanted a 5p carrier bag replied along the lines of

"no, its the principle, Im not paying money to you to advertise because your names on the bag"

He picked up his bottles of milk and his paper and grumped out of the shop. Guess which paper he had bought....

I was secretly hoping the pay-off was that he dropped his milk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:30 pm 

Watchman wrote:

I was secretly hoping the pay-off was that he dropped his milk

That reminds em of the run-up to the introduction of the bag-charge.
All the interweb-know-alls breaking cover to let you know "It's illegal to make you pay for a bag if it's got their name on it".

Oh really, I'll just walk out with this then? Image

Anyhow, I think there's scope for a "Totally untrue bellend crap that mailites say" thread.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:04 pm 

Twat. If he was that bothered about it he could turn the bag inside out.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:28 pm 

MisterMuncher wrote:
A suitably minded prosecution service and judge could definitely manage to get a custodial out of that. Here's hoping.

An update...

Quote:
A MAN has been charged in connection with an incident in which a motorist got into an ambulance and moved it to free up a parking space.

Paramedics were treating a patient in the rear of the emergency vehicle which was parked in Malt Court, Pelican Way, Newbury at the time.

Alan John Dale, 67, has been charged by postal notification on one count of taking a motor vehicle without consent, one count of obstructing/hindering an emergency worker and one count of use of a motor vehicle with no insurance.

Paramedics were providing emergency care to the patient on the afternoon of December 29 as the motorist entered the cab and released the handbrake, before exiting the ambulance and driving his car into the newly vacated space.

Mr Dale, of Tangley Farm, Hampshire, will appear at Reading Magistrates Court on March 23 2017.

http://www.newburytoday.co.uk/news/news/20887/man-charged-after-ambulance-was-moved-to-free-up-parking-space.html

Maybe :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:39 pm 

Where are O'Neill and Delingpole when real martyrs are being dragged before the courts, eh?

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:22 pm 

Angry father gets his own back on council bosses who fined him £60 for taking his son, six, on term-time holiday - by paying the fine in coppers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... osses.html

Utter bell. The effort involved in this, ordering, collecting and emptying the coppers into a bucket, just to make a council worker's day that bit worse is so petty. If he'd chosen to slot one coin at a time into Gove's ring until the debt was settled he might have a point but this is nothing to do with the school or the caaaaaancil.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:14 pm 

And actually illegal. Copper coins are only legal tender up to a certain (quite low) level.

"I proved that you're wrong. And if you're wrong, I'm right." - Aaron Eckhart.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 947 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next