It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Sponsor

Sponsor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:17 am 

Quote:
akin to holding the cat's backside to the fire

What a turn of phrase!

I quite like Drew. I see him as an old skool rosy cheeked tory, bit of a taste for single malts and fine reds - perhaps a drop of port now and again.
He's got a big bellowing laugh and he chuckles his way through the Mail without really letting the agenda get to him.
Perhaps makes the odd ill-advised racist gag but a hearty slap on the back ensures the offence is minimalised....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:38 am 

I keep envisaging Fergus Urvill from Ian Banks's Crow Road. Cheery Scottish tory, fond of the wife, proud of the fact that he packed the kids off to boarding school a few years ago, when a bit drunk likes to remind people he's got the right to DO ANY DAMN THING HE WANTS, hates liberals and Labourites with a passion but disguises it all with a wink and a laugh, bashes their heads in and dumps them in a convenient loch when he has the chance...

"I proved that you're wrong. And if you're wrong, I'm right." - Aaron Eckhart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:48 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHCwfsVsIv0

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:24 pm 

Like a sort of facist Santa.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:36 pm 

happy families get a makeover

Drew wrote:
I object!
This article is offensive to Grannies and Grandpas everywhere. We have been excluded, again. May I suggest a Grumpy Granpa family, with tolerant Grannie, and two grandchildren - one a hyperactive seven year old grandson who wears football or rugby strips (apart from schooldays) which have to be power-hosed off him. The other a beautiful 4 year old young lady, who draws on walls, yes, she's done it again, pulls the cat's tail, fills other peoples shopping trolleys without their knowledge, and, who I reckon will be the youngest person ever to be given an ASBO.

I can see the headline now: BAN THIS MUD! or OUTRAGE AS DIRT GETS WET.

Dude, your 4 year old daughter pulls cats tails and fills other people's shopping trollies and then you feel the need to tell the world about it.
She doesn't need an asbo, she needs adoption!
And an asbo? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:54 pm 

I think old Drew was being a bit sarcastic here, just showing that his family are realy fairly normal, unlike himself sometimes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:24 pm 

Why do I picture Mrs Drew alternating between pleasuring herself with an enormous vibrator, or having an endless series of affairs with workmen while Drew sits hunched in front of his computer, keeping up his constant commentary and banal anecdotes about every fucking aspect of world affairs and his pointless bloody life on the Daily Mail website?

"I proved that you're wrong. And if you're wrong, I'm right." - Aaron Eckhart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:30 pm 

Drew says something worth reading:

Big Brother cameras to track millions of innocent drivers

Quote:
If they are so concerned about our safety and security, then start with getting all the drivers who are uninsured, or untaxed, or banned, or have no driving licence, or no M.O.T., or driving stolen cloned vehicles, or serial mobile phone users, off the road. Does two things - makes roads safer and just think of all that global warming gas.

Obviously it's filed under the 'yeah cos it's just that easy', but an interesting thought nonetheless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:15 pm 

bairy wrote:
Drew says something worth reading:

Big Brother cameras to track millions of innocent drivers

Quote:
If they are so concerned about our safety and security, then start with getting all the drivers who are uninsured, or untaxed, or banned, or have no driving licence, or no M.O.T., or driving stolen cloned vehicles, or serial mobile phone users, off the road. Does two things - makes roads safer and just think of all that global warming gas.

Obviously it's filed under the 'yeah cos it's just that easy', but an interesting thought nonetheless.

I remember, maybe 20 years ago, when my local Police decided to roadblock an entire town one weekday morning in search of cars being driven without tax/insurance/MOT. You wouldn't have heard louder outrage if they'd taken everyone's children away for systematic buggery.

The problem with half-brains like Drew is that they imagine a cosy world where 'crackdowns' happen elsewhere, maybe in the places where the black people live, and don't affect ordinary, 'law abiding' folk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:50 pm 

Skydiver plans head-first freefall from the edge of space in dizzying bid to break Mach 1
He wants to do a Joseph Kittinger - good luck to him I say.

Drew wrote:
A Frenchman doing such daring deeds - well I never. Methinks he could achieve the same result jumping off the Eiffel Tower - especially if the parachute doesn't work.

Methinks we should push drew off the Eiffel Tower.
It's not even a comment. "I think he could break the speed of sound by jumping off the eiffel tower" "no no I think he could die by jumping off" "no I think erm... oh I hate the french".
Does Drew really have nothing better to do with his life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:28 am 

Where is he?

Is he on holiday? Where would he go?

Any recent sightings

Has he disapeared up his own fundament ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:53 pm 

Is he back?

Quote:
Its time NuLabor started issuing ministers with their cyanide capsules, there is only so much the electorate can take. Getting nicked by some LGA gruppenfuherer is a step to far.

- Brian Anderson, Castle Douglas, 26/8/2008 23:55

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3