It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Worldwide Moonbat Watch.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Post subject: Worldwide Moonbat Watch.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:01 pm 

Starting with: The Australian Tea Party.

Had to just look these dingbats up. Sort of like the Tax Dodgers Alliance but more overtly racist. Apparently the Tea bit stands for Taxed Enough Already and obviously nicked from that Merkin lot. So, apart from being nasty, spiteful fuckpigs they're nasty, spiteful fuckpigs with no imagination.

Anyone got any more? Non-Anglophone ones would be interesting - we tend to forget that The Stupid is not confined to WASPS.

Last edited by Carlos The Badger on Thu Feb 31, 2021 18:60 am, edited 666 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:56 am 

Fox News - USA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:31 pm 

Every political party Nick Griffin has been associated with at some point.
Zanu-PF
Liberal Democrats (Russia)
Jobbik
Golden Dawn
Various nationalist parties across Eastern Europe
NPD
Forza Nuova
National Front (France)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:00 am 
Tory Party UK.

Republicans USA.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:39 pm 

Location: 'An English seaport town, principally remarkable for mud, Jews and sailors' – Dickens
This fellow is standing in the Croydon north by-election for the Nine eleven was an inside job party. Apparently he has David Icke's support.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:40 pm 

ezinra wrote:
This fellow is standing in the Croydon north by-election for the Nine eleven was an inside job party. Apparently he has David Icke's support.

He seems more credible than Lee Jasper and the local UKIPper, tbh.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:50 pm 

He doesn't understand the role of an MP or the principle of representative democracy.. The job really doesn't require him to conduct a constituency-wide referendum on every single issue.

And why no mention of his principal policy? I bet the electors of Croydon are frothing at the gash about 9/11.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:15 pm 

Location: Sunny Surrey where the vines sit smugly in the sunshine.
Reading that story led to this one:

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/Son ... story.html

Quote:
A SELF-PROCLAIMED "son of God" says he died at Norwood Junction and was resurrected after police shot him with a Taser.

Justice Livingstone was zapped after witnesses reported seeing a man with a gun at Norwood Junction last November.

The 35-year-old, of Portland Road, South Norwood, claimed it was a 99p toy gun, and the court case against him was dropped earlier this month.

As he was being stunned with a Taser gun by police, the dad-of-two told officers he was their "saviour", and was arrested and initially detained under the Mental Health Act.

He was later charged with possession of an imitation firearm in a public place and assaulting two officers by beating, both of which he denied.

Speaking from his home, Mr Livingstone said: "All of them who took part in this atrocity, I think it's necessary to bring them to justice."

Mr Livingstone explained he bought the toy gun as a birthday present for his son Rylee, who was turning six.

He purchased it in the High Street, South Norwood, but dropped it on his way to Norwood Junction as he removed the packaging. When he arrived at the station he tried to fix it with some chewing gum.

Police attended the scene on the morning of November 15, following reports that a man was waving a pistol around and shouting.

Denying this, and describing what he claimed he was doing on the platform, Mr Livingstone said: "I saw doves flying about my head, so I began to recite Psalm 23, The Lord is My Shepherd.

"It was surprising when I sat down, I saw these birds all flying around on top of my head.

"I'm a Christian, I made my prayers, I wasn't shouting, I was just calm."

Eventually, when his train turned up, Mr Livingstone – who says he was "dressed like an English prince" – got into the carriage.

He explained: "I just grabbed my briefcase and I walked into the train, naive. Someone crossed my attention who looked like Rupert Murdoch on the train.

"I asked for his Financial Times which he gave to me. I placed the toy gun on the seat and put my briefcase on top of it so it could hold the chewing gum together.

"I saw these police officers get on to the train pointing guns."

Police had alleged Mr Livingstone had assaulted a male and female officer in a fracas which ensued, while he claimed unnecessary force had been used against him.

He added: "I died eventually when they shot me. When I died I saw myself in heaven and all around me was white light and I was before God.

"And I saw God was laughing at them [the police], of what they were doing to me. He asked me to relax, I'm in his care. God sent me back, God spoke to me and says go back to be a witness of the resurrection of Christ."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:21 pm 

It's all bloody happening in Croydon, eh?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:40 pm 

Aside from the mention of a briefcase triggering memories of The Big Lebowski ("What was in the case?" "Uh, papers...business papers..." "What do you do for a living?" "I'm unemployed.") that really is evidence that Care in the Community is another thing we should never let Thatcherites forget, and you really do get a better class of looney in London.

"I proved that you're wrong. And if you're wrong, I'm right." - Aaron Eckhart.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:05 am 

Abernathy wrote:
It's all bloody happening in Croydon, eh?

I can hear the laughter from here.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:06 am 

Andy McDandy wrote:
Aside from the mention of a briefcase triggering memories of The Big Lebowski ("What was in the case?" "Uh, papers...business papers..." "What do you do for a living?" "I'm unemployed.") that really is evidence that Care in the Community is another thing we should never let Thatcherites forget, and you really do get a better class of looney in London.

Yeah, but it's religious lunacy, and that gets a free ride.
In Sutton a guy claimed that he was carrying a 12 inch knife because he's a druid, and they let him off...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:21 am 
Grover Norquist...

To run for president in 2016, Gov. Rick Perry needs to deal with his back pain, says Grover Norquist

You may hear more about this guy as the US fiscal cliff approaches....

A serial hypocrite....

link

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:54 pm 

I'm hearing from the States that even the GOP're backing away from Norquist with their hands in the air.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:55 pm 

Maybe I'm being picky but I always thought the term "moonbat" referred to people or groups that held delusional/irrational/deranged views on the (far) left of the political spectrum, whereas those on the (far) right equivalent were "wingnuts"?