It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:16 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2630 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 176  Next

Re: The Trump Presidency

Sponsor

Sponsor

Post subject: Re: The Trump Presidency
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:08 am 

Mike Pence spekes his branes on the Charlie Gard issue; the Secret Barrister replies.

https://twitter.com/barristersecret/sta ... 8969804800

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:14 am 

Location: Handforth, Cheshire, just half a mile across the border with fantastic Greater Manchester
I don't like the involvement of the Americans/Farage in this Charlie Gard issue, I feel they are using it to attack the NHS and push American privatised healthcare. If that is what they are doing, it is sick.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:06 pm 

If you want it Trump's doctor can sort it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:41 pm 

Here's a GIF of Trump doing his weird yank handshake thing with the French first lady

https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/885503275650473984

Things can only get better.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:59 pm 

Trump Jr being interviewed here by the ludicrous Sean Hannity looks nothing like his father.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:27 pm 

mr angry manchester wrote:
I don't like the involvement of the Americans/Farage in this Charlie Gard issue, I feel they are using it to attack the NHS and push American privatised healthcare. If that is what they are doing, it is sick.

And how many Americans have been deprived of Obamacare?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:04 pm 

May thinks the press is the problem
Quote:
Donald Trump reportedly told Theresa May he would not come to the UK unless he gets a "better reception" and urged her to "fix it" for him.

A state visit by the US President was believed to have originally been planned for June this year.

But it was postponed amid anger in the UK over his controversial remarks about Muslims, immigration and women.

According to The Sun on Sunday, in a transcript of a conversation between the two leaders, Mr Trump told the Prime Minister: "I haven't had great coverage out there lately, Theresa."

She replied: "Well, you know what the British press are like."

He said: "I still want to come, but I'm in no rush. So, if you can fix it for me, it would make things a lot easier.

"When I know I'm going to get a better reception, I'll come and not before." http://news.sky.com/story/president-don ... m-10950212

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:34 am 

Looks like the Repugs are going to fail to bin 'Obamacare':

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40639909

Note though that the Repugs are objecting to it on the grounds that it doesn't go far enough.

Meanwhile, the half-wits they use as cops are still killing civilians for no apparent reason.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40639140

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:58 am 

Location: Handforth, Cheshire, just half a mile across the border with fantastic Greater Manchester
Trying to search for something positive, but I think Trump might have put the lid on this awful right wing populism. Maybe the reason why Le Twat didn't win in France was because of him, Holland also had a narrow escape from far right twattery.

Also, it could be the reason why people are starting to shit themselves over Brexit, and they (well some of them) are realising that the grass isn't greener, its actually brown. Victories of stupid stuff tend to be followed by a period of realisation and people think differently when reality kicks in. Trump in the White House puts a new hue on Brexit as well, Britain is a small country and we always will have to cosy up to someone. Now that we are heading off the cliff that is Brexit, who have we left on the world stage? a sociopath with no loyalty to anyone.

America is a fucked up reality TV show where everything is for sale, and it has elected a man with learning difficulties as president. Selling the UK/US "special relationship" with Trump in charge is impossible. Maybot rushed out there 5 minutes after his inauguration, but his state visit has been kicked into the kerb and the vast majority here think he is at best a joke, at worst a threat to world peace.

If the Tories try to present a trade deal with the US as the answer to all Brexit problems, based upon promises made by an imbecile on Twitter then we are really up shit creek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:01 am 

Enjoy

http://www.pushtrumpoffacliffagain.com/ ... 88.twitter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:32 pm 

Sean Spicer has resigned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:10 pm 

bluebellnutter wrote:
Sean Spicer has resigned

There's massive queue of people dishonest and ambitious enough to lie for money.
If not they'd have problems finding a replacement.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:38 pm 

Bones McCoy wrote:
There's massive queue of people dishonest and ambitious enough to lie for money.
If not they'd have problems finding a replacement.

Such as former Wall Street financier Anthony Scaramucci

Quote:
The 52-year-old New Yorker made a name for himself as a financier, working first for Goldman Sachs and then launching his own wealth management firm.

In 2005 he started SkyBridge Capital, the global alternative investment firm which was to make his name.

Mr Scaramucci began appearing on television as a pundit, hosting his own show, Wall Street Week.

He was one of Mr Trump's most strident defenders, and in January was reportedly in talks for a White House role.

That never materialised, amid concerns about his business dealings - he sold his business to a Chinese consortium. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07 ... tor-edged/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:47 pm 

If he looks like a huckster, talks like a huckster...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:00 pm 

Busy morning for Trump...

Quote:
Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 7 minutes ago
Sleazy Adam Schiff, the totally biased Congressman looking into "Russia," spends all of his time on television pushing the Dem loss excuse!

Quote:
Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 9 minutes ago
So why aren't the Committees and investigators, and of course our beleaguered A.G., looking into Crooked Hillarys crimes & Russia relations?

Quote:
Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2 hours ago
After 1 year of investigation with Zero evidence being found, Chuck Schumer just stated that "Democrats should blame ourselves,not Russia."

Quote:
Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2 hours ago
Drain the Swamp should be changed to Drain the Sewer - it's actually much worse than anyone ever thought, and it begins with the Fake News!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2630 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 176  Next