It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

Re: UKIP

Sponsor

Sponsor

Post subject: Re: UKIP
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:51 am 

Don't worry I won't, he's like a parody Gun-Wanker. Except if any satirist did that in a sketch people would say it was too far fetched and the US embassy would probably file a complaint for such xenophobic defamation and Cameron would have to fly to Washington to apologise.

Thanks for the heads up though, Harry.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:56 am 

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffbercovici/2013/01/08/alex-jones-spins-piers-morgan-appearance-i-dont-respect-that-show/?utm_campaign=forbestwittersf&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Quote:
Jones says the British TV personality is part of “the New World Order,” a corporatist, globalist conspiracy to suppress free people everywhere by taking away their guns, tracking their cell phones and poisoning them with psychoactive drugs in their drinking water, among other tactics.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:46 am 
I can vouch, even Americans with guns are recoiling in horror....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:49 am 
Bringing up the old vid again....

I am sure Nargle Fargle will appreciate associating with this guy...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:36 pm 

While Alex Jones is a full-blown lunatic, he is at least vaguely capable of being funny and self-deprecating. Or at least he was, 10 years ago when he appears on Joe Rogan's brilliant Belly of the Beast stand-up vid, turning down a joint with the phrase "no thanks, that shit makes me paranoid". Also did a good turn in Richard Linklater's Waking Life. Seems to have gone off the deep end lately, though.

Admin note: We've merged our UKIP threads into one, so click here for the continuation viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5435

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21