It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 4:54 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11957 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772 ... 798  Next

Re: UKIP

Sponsor

Sponsor

Post subject: Re: UKIP
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:06 pm 

Quote:
UKIP Verified account ‏@UKIP
Julia Reid: "Once free of the EU I would like to see an end to the demonisation to the incandescent lightbulb" #UKIPSpring

Deomonisation...? Fucking hell.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:09 pm 

It just goes to show it really is all about tokenship with these daft fuckers. Blue passports, bendy bananas, lightbulbs. Cunts.

Things can only get better.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:09 pm 

They want to deregulate cunts?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:53 pm 

Paul Nuttall tells Ukip Hillsborough claims are 'cruel smear campaign'
Quote:
The Ukip leader, Paul Nuttall, has denounced what he called a "coordinated, cruel and almost evil smear campaign" he claims has been run against him by people questioning his connection to the Hillsborough football tragedy.

Nuttall, who became leader last year, refused to answer questions from reporters asking him to prove he had been at Hillsborough as he took to the stage at Ukip’s spring conference in Bolton on Friday.

During a 16-minute speech at the Macron stadium, Nuttall said he had endured a "tough week", having been forced to admit that claims on his website that he had lost "close friends" at the 1989 football disaster were not true.

He said: "Many people will notice that I've had a bit of a difficult week. This is two-fold, actually. Firstly I take the blame for the fact that I failed to check what had been put up on my website. That is my fault and I apologise. But I do not apologise for what is a coordinated, cruel and almost evil smear campaign that has been directed at me.

"It is based in lies from sources who have not been named. It has been a tough week for me but I will not allow it to break me and I will not allow them to break Ukip."

The 40-year-old Liverpudlian, who is trying to unseat Labour in the Stoke Central byelection, received a warm welcome from 300-400 delegates. "I was also asked by two journalists yesterday if I still had the support of my party," he said, to cries of "yes!", extended applause and a standing ovation. He looked surprised and took off his glasses, apparently wiping away tears.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:21 pm 

He's calling for immigrants to be required to sign up to values like gender equality. That's not going to go down well with the kippers.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:46 pm 

Yes Paul. Now what about the Question Time clip?

"I proved that you're wrong. And if you're wrong, I'm right." - Aaron Eckhart.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:35 pm 

It looks like 'The Sun' has thrown it's weight behind Nuttall they have knocked out to very sympathetic articles about him today mainly trying to portray him as a victim.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:38 pm 

satnav wrote:
It looks like 'The Sun' has thrown it's weight behind Nuttall they have knocked out to very sympathetic articles about him today mainly trying to portray him as a victim.

...is not the biggest shock of the day.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:20 pm 

Farage being interviewed on Channel Four News, saying that Labour's set the whole Hilsborough thing up to distract Nuttall from the by-election.

Last edited by Samanfur on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:23 pm 

Location: Sunny Surrey where the vines sit smugly in the sunshine.
He'll babble any shit, and his pigshit thick followers will suck it up. That's the problem.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:43 pm 

It seems Nuttall isn't very popular in Liverpool

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk ... ul-nuttall

Quote:
Ask anyone from Liverpool what they think of Ukip leader Paul Nuttall, and you’ll likely hear one – or both – of two phrases almost entirely inscrutable to those unfamiliar with Merseyside. The first is “wool”, the catch-all slur for supposedly plastic Scousers from outside the city proper. A resident of Bootle in the neighbouring borough of Sefton, he fails the ultimate Scouse litmus test – he doesn’t have one of Liverpool City Council’s luminous purple wheelie bins.

The second, and most popular, is a Nuttall-specific insult that plays on those roots: “Bad Bootle Ukip meff [tramp].” Find a news story about Nuttall on social media, and chances are it appears below the line, on Twitter, or in the Facebook comments.

Dave Lister, philosopher.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:45 pm 

Steve Peers ‏@StevePeers 2h2 hours ago
More
Steve Peers Retweeted The SKWAWKBOX
Extraordinary. Farage claimed that Nuttall wanted to join #Hillsborough support groups but was rejected. It's a complete fib.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:47 pm 

Could they and labour do fargle for slander?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:19 pm 

Roderick Spode

Quote:
Paul Nuttall is poised to introduce a pledge to scrap VAT on fish and chips in his first speech to the Ukip party conference as leader.

Mr Nuttall is expected to lay out his “New Path for Britain” and says Britain should seize the opportunities which lie ahead as the country severs ties with the European Union. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... ign=buffer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:45 pm 

Tax cuts paid for by scrapping political correctness.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11957 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772 ... 798  Next